Currently, I get the following error when running this test. registering closures... error: initialising database schema: disk I/O error ERROR: In procedure scm-error: ERROR: failed to register store items "/xchg/system" I also need the patch from https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=28273 otherwise I can't even run the test. Danny, I guess you have been looking at installing from an ISO image as well, as I spotted you added it to the release target. Have you been able to successfully use it yet? When attempting to use it initially, I encountered a problem where a glibc in the store was partially deleted. /var/guix/db/db.sqlite also initially didn't exist, which the WIP patch here attempts to address.