On Mon, 21 Aug 2017 19:38:25 -0700 Ryan Moe wrote: > I did some more testing and everything looks good to me. I've > addressed your previous comments as well (see below). I wasn't sure if > I needed to squash the commits so I just included all three patches. I > did reorder them to place your wrap patch before mine since the > libvirt service depends on that change. Awesome, that all sounds perfect. > >> +(define libvirt-service-type > >> + (service-type (name 'libvirt) > >> + (extensions > >> + (list > >> + (service-extension polkit-service-type (compose > >> list libvirt-configuration-libvirt)) > > > > Line length could be better here, just by putting the (compose ... ) > > bit on the line after the polkit-service-type. > > > > Agreed. This is fixed in the attached patch. > > >> + (service-extension profile-service-type > >> + (compose list > >> + (lambda (package) qemu) > >> + > >> libvirt-configuration-libvirt)) > > > > This confused me for a bit, until I realised that a simpler way of > > expressing this would be (const (list qemu)) if I'm correct? Also, > > it would be good to explain why this needs to happen in a comment. > > > > That didn't work. qemu doesn't need to be installed in the system > profile anyway so I've removed this. > > >> +(define virtlog-service-type > >> + (service-type (name 'virtlogd) > >> + (extensions > >> + (list > >> + (service-extension profile-service-type > >> + (compose list > >> + > >> virtlog-configuration-libvirt)) > > > > What function does this extension have? As far as I understood from > > the documentation you wrote, this is used from the libvirt > > service. > > Now that I have a better understanding of how this works I realize > this was unnecessary and it's been removed too. I'll plan on merging this tomorrow then, leaving a little bit of time for anyone else to review this if they want to. Great work Ryan!