To quote myself in full (with some corrections): I have a rather easy question about the guix system disk-image command. I have read most of the code around it. We seem to not auto-compile the gnu/system/install.scm module, we just use it as an argument. So far I just assumed this only works when you are in the root of the git checkout of the guix source. So I think I still don't understand the full PATH perspective/view. Will it work when I move elsewhere? Do I have to have the git checkout or could we move it whereever and it'd still be functional? Any further modules I should read to unerstand it? What I'm trying to understand is how I could reduce guix system disk-image ~/src/infotropique/infotropique/infotropique/system/install-core.scm to just a single infotropique/system/install-core.scm. My theory is to just add the PATH (to be changed) to PATH. Or why don't we auto-compile it and add it (install.scm) to the GUILE_LOAD_PATH? Anyway I will be experimenting with just this, but answers to these questions help me to define a better solution. Thanks! -- ng0 GnuPG: A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588 GnuPG: https://n0is.noblogs.org/my-keys https://www.infotropique.org https://krosos.org