This is not the canonical upstream source. But the upstream source bundles many pdf files (one for each variant I assume) and has a layout which makes it impossible to use our font-build-system. Mozilla (where the upstream team works with), size: 90.2MiB Upstream: 96.6MiB Is it still acceptable for us to use github in this case? Upstream source is https://carrois.com/typefaces/FiraSans/#!layout=editor in case anyone wants to take a look. The appended patch uses the github of mozilla as source. -- ng0 GnuPG: A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588 GnuPG: https://n0is.noblogs.org/my-keys https://www.infotropique.org https://krosos.org