On Mon, 24 Jul 2017 15:01:42 +0200 ludo@gnu.org (Ludovic Courtès) wrote: > Hello! > > Christopher, Clément: I wanted to apply this patch from Andy but it > conflicts with recent changes, presumably commit cb341293fa by Chris. > Could you take a look and apply it, if possible? > > https://bugs.gnu.org/26684 Hey, So I've had a look at this, it looks like its just the changes that are causing the conflict relate to checking that the files related to SSL exist. I've adjusted the patch so that it applies, and included my translation of the changes. I haven't done much testing yet, but the patch, and the diff with the previous patch is attached.