Sharlatan Hellseher transcribed 5.6K bytes: > Hi, > > I've found your project very interesting. I've played with installation > instruction but it has a lot of different steps, for convenience purpose > I've wrote installation script which goes through all points of your guide. > > As far as I could say, there is no any official installation script for > Guix on existing OS. I would like take an opportunity to maintain this > process. > > If you could review it (Github) and give me some feedback I would be > appreciated. > > https://github.com/Hellseher/wds/blob/master/wds-guix-install.sh > > Best regards, > Oleg I don't mind very much if something like this exists or doesn't, but I have some short comments on it: Line 51: FTP_URL="ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/guix/" I'd change to using https instead of ftp. https://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/guix/ I think you are confusing terms in the script. Guix is not GuixSD. If you install this on top of another operating system you are installing "Guix". -- ng0 GnuPG: A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588 GnuPG: https://n0is.noblogs.org/my-keys https://www.infotropique.org https://krosos.org