all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* GuixSD on SBC
@ 2017-07-02 10:26 Rchar
From: Rchar @ 2017-07-02 10:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix@gnu.org

Hello,
is there any recommended list of single board computers for GuixSD?
I read FSF site (1) but it was last updated in June 2015.
Is there any site like h-node (2) but for SBCs?
I wanted to buy banana-pro pi (3) but i don't know if it is going to work under GuixSD or other free distribution.
Other possible SBCs (4 5 6), their websites states they are open source but i don't know if they are free.
1 - https://www.fsf.org/resources/hw/single-board-computers
2 - https://h-node.org/
3 - http://wiki.lemaker.org/LeMaker_Banana_Pro/Pi
4 - http://www.hardkernel.com/main/products/prdt_info.php