On Sun, Jun 25, 2017 at 04:50:37PM +0200, Gregor Giesen wrote: > > Does it need to use Zsh while building? Native-inputs are basically > > build-time dependencies, and it's definitely unusual to require Zsh, so > > that's why I'm asking. I removed Zsh from this list and the resulting > > mkvtoolnix-gui seems to start without any problems. > I recall some warning about ‘zsh’, but you are right we do not really > need it. Those Zsh scripts seem to be used for other platforms (like MacOS and Windows) or for developing mkvtoolnix. So I think it's okay to omit Zsh here.