On Sun, Jun 11, 2017 at 05:34:20PM +0200, Hartmut Goebel wrote: > This is an updated series adding KDE Frameworks Tier 4. > > Differences to the first series are: > - All packages are updated to 5.34.0 (to align this the other packages of > kde-framworks.scm). > - Property "upstream-name" set for kde-frameworkintegration. > - Add more optional packages and TODO-comments (like I did for the other > packages in kde-frameworks.scm, too. > - kdelibs4support: Make all but two tests pass. I tried hard to get all tests > pass, but reasons are hard to spot and hard to debug (due to subtle > differences between the build container and one set-up using "guix > environment".) > > Hartmut Goebel (7): > gnu: Add kde-frameworkintegration. > gnu: Add kdelibs4support. > gnu: Add kjs. > gnu: Add khtml. > gnu: Add kjsembed. > gnu: Add kmediaplayer. > gnu: Add kross. Great! If these work for you, I think you can go ahead and push.