On Wed, Jun 07, 2017 at 11:54:31PM +0530, Arun Isaac wrote: > > > I ran the build 9 times trying to reproduce it, but every time all 29 > > tests succeeded. I'm building on x86_64 on GuixSD, using `./pre-inst-env > > guix build crawl --rounds=9` on the commit I sent in last. > > I must admit I am mystified. I hope I didn't mess up somehow while > applying your patch. I will reapply your patch to a fresh branch and try > again. Meanwhile, could you rebase against the latest master, and try > building again? Maybe, a change to some other package breaks the crawl > tests. Another option is that the tests are affected by differences in the host kernel or filesystem.