On Sat, Jun 03, 2017 at 08:57:02AM +1000, Eddy Pronk wrote: > I made a video of the point where the console becomes messy. > > https://youtu.be/GcaqtfIRGrA Ah, that's a different issue, although I'm not sure what causes it. Can you try a more recent version of QEMU? 2.0.0 is only 3 years old, but a huge number of bugs have been fixed since then, and I think most of us are testing against later versions, such as the one offered in Guix. I know Ubuntu backports bug fixes, but I doubt they can port all of them.