Ludovic Courtès transcribed 1.3K bytes: > Marius Bakke skribis: > > > Ludovic Courtès writes: > > > >> Hi Danny! > >> > >> Danny Milosavljevic skribis: > >> > >>> 70 GiB non-home root partition seems also be too small for it all. I have to do guix gc quite often - I'll have to repartition somewhen. > >>> > >>> texlive finally downloaded correctly *shrugs*. Texlive is really getting on my nerves - isn't it possible to modularize it more? Also, one shouldn't require 2 GiB for a word processor and DTP. *mumble mumble* > >> > >> TeX Live is getting on everybody’s nerves. :-) > >> > >> There are ways to turn it into a zillion packages from CTAN, which is > >> what Nixpkgs did. Ricardo (I think?) had some thoughts as to how to > >> achieve this and I would really like to see it happen. > > > > That would be great. I miss this snippet from my ~/.nixpkgs/config.nix: > > > > myTex = pkgs.texlive.combine { > > inherit (texlive) scheme-small marginnote sectsty cm-super enumitem > > xifthen ifmtarg unicode-math filehook collection-fontsrecommended > > collection-fontsextra libertine gentium-tug ucharcat; > > }; > > Yeah, I agree. Hopefully a profile hook could do what > pkgs.texlive.combine does, which would make it more convenient. Then we > also need a CTAN importer… > > Ludo’. > > > Importers for the importer deity! But seriously, whoever manages to split Texlive up gets a free non-alcoholic drink if I should ever meet the person at a conference or somewhere else! -- ng0 OpenPG: A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588