On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 03:11:15PM +0200, Marius Bakke wrote: > Leo Famulari writes: > > +;;; From 'LICENSE': This software is made available under the terms of *either* > > +;;; of the licenses found in LICENSE.APACHE or LICENSE.BSD. Contributions to > > +;;; this software is made under the terms of *both* these licenses. > > Please only use two semicolons here, with indentation. IMO the "triple > semicolons" are for "meta-commentary" about the module, not for code > comments. Okay, the Guile manual doesn't suggest this, but it seems fine. > Other than that looks good. As a side note, I typically don't append to > modules since the patch context quickly becomes outdated (like now), but > that's another issue entirely :-) That's my burden to bear in this case :)