On Mon, May 08, 2017 at 06:04:38AM +0200, Catonano wrote: > Leo, it's ok, don't sweat it ! > > The git log search for "catonano" returns a mixture of "humanitiesNerd", > "Catonano" and "Adriana Peluso" now 😁 > > This might console you: this happened to me in high school. They kept > messing up my name on the official documents, especially documents > reporting my final grade results at the end of each year > > There must be something that triggers some cognitive slope in my name. Who > knows > > Thank you both ! Alright, we'll get it right soon enough :) > P.S. there's a patch bundle of mine pending, it's about Tryton, I'd LOVE of > someone could review it ! Arun is reviewing it, please poke me if it needs more attention :)