On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 09:15:05PM +0200, Björn Höfling wrote: > There is an "Update" button which tries to download and install the > newest version of itself. I tried the button with network offline and > it has a status message of "Network is unreachable." I don't know what > exactly happens here when the network is reachable. Probably, it will try to overwrite the files in /gnu/store and fail. > The software should only be updated via Guix. Would it be possible with > a patch to remove or disable the button? Can you suggest it upstream?