On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 02:59:23PM -0400, Mark H Weaver wrote: > Yes, I cancelled the builds in 'staging' so that Hydra would focus on > rebuilding 'security-updates', whose patches have since been applied to > master. > > Unfortunately, the recent 'imlib2' update rendered most of that > rebuilding obsolete, and now we need to rebuild the web browsers, > libreoffice, and Qt/KDE all over again. Oh well. Bah... libreoffice is especially annoying since it's very expensive to build but also has a huge dependency graph. > Anyway, here's what I'd recommend: after the most important packages are > rebuilt on 'master', let's merge 'master' into 'staging' and start > another evaluation of 'staging'. > > What do you think? Sure, hopefully it will be ready later today; I'll pay attention.