Le Sun, 16 Apr 2017 23:54:47 +0200, Marius Bakke a écrit : > Julien Lepiller writes: > > > Hi Marius, > > > > thanks for the quick review. This should fix your comments. > > Great! One thing I overlooked last time was the patches. It would be > good to include the origin in URL form, so we can dig them out later. > > The arch patch shouldn't be too hard to find (but URL would be > convenient!), I'm curious where the other patch comes from. > > Patches tend to evolve over time, so checking what happened "upstream" > can be handy when you're stumped. See e.g. any CVE patch for > examples :) > > Other than that looks good! Here is an updated patch with a link to archlinux' patch. You were the one to add the other patch, and I can't find it. I'm also curious where it comes from :p