On Sat, Apr 15, 2017 at 08:17:59PM +0200, Mathieu Othacehe wrote: > > I think there's a problem with commit abae042 : > > * profile-grub-entries become unused and is still present. > * When using switch-generation, operating-system-bootcfg is not > * called. So, the kernel arguments are not correctly set (--root, > * --system and --load), and the resulting entries in grub.cfg are broken. This should be reverted immediately, since the master branch is what users get from `guix pull`, so we really must not break it.