On Sun, Apr 02, 2017 at 10:55:27AM +0200, Ricardo Wurmus wrote: > Hi, > > I’d like to update Epiphany to the latest release but noticed that it > needs a slightly younger version of gdk-pixbuf. Updating gdk-pixbuf to > 2.36.6 would result in *many* rebuilds. “guix refresh -l gdk-pixbuf” > tells me this: > > Building the following 324 packages would ensure 630 dependent packages are rebuilt… > > So, should this be done in a separate branch along with other GNOME > updates or can this go to staging after merging core-updates? We should update all the GNOME stuff, but that requires some focused work. So, if you or somebody else is up for it, great :) If not, I think it's fine to put it on a staging branch.