On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 09:27:54PM +0200, Marius Bakke wrote: > Leo Famulari writes: > > gnu: qemu: Update to 2.9.0-rc1 [security fixes]. > > I think it would be nice to have this in Guix proper (as a separate > variable), so users don't have to apply this patch and build it > manually. The downside is that it would land in users' profiles unless > they take steps to prevent it, but I'm not sure how much of a problem > that is given how easy it is to roll-back or exclude it. Thoughts? I'm unsure if we should add it. QEMU usually goes through 4 or 5 release candidates. Does anyone have experience using these heavily? Are they stable or can we expect them to be buggier than a real release?