On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 09:06:09PM +0000, ng0 wrote: > IN-Berlin wants a raw image (they have read our documentation). > The way their system works is that you sent > them your ssh pubkey, they initialize a basic Debian system depending on > the size you chose, and you can login once you get the hostname etc. > They have an out-of-band consoleserver where the ssh key is placed > aswell for the machine. > I don't work with this non-profit organization, but having a way to > define ssh pubkeys in the system config would be super useful for this. > Right now I'm about to create my own system and just sent it to them as > soon as I feel up to it. > If they could simply create the system in their infrastructure, that > would be an incredible speedup and reproducible. > I don't know much about the out of band consoleserver, I have to ask > if that's somehow relevant or if it simply needs some initrd settings to > expose it to the server. Interesting! I'll probably take a look at this when I got some free time.