On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 04:49:13PM +0100, Ludovic Court??s wrote: John, people have explained things at length already; you can re-read the project???s code of conduct if in doubt. This isn???t up for debate. Please stop playing this game right now. Ludo, * I am not playing a game - I think this is very serious. * I have not breached the code of conduct (at your request I have just read it again). * I am trying my *utmost* to act with restraint and consideration in the face of persistent provocation. * I have said on several occasions that we should all agree to live with our differences and let this thread stop. John -- Avoid eavesdropping. Send strong encrypted email. PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3 fingerprint = 8797 A26D 0854 2EAB 0285 A290 8A67 719C 2DE8 27B3 See http://sks-keyservers.net or any PGP keyserver for public key.