On Sat, Mar 18, 2017 at 11:52:16AM +0000, ng0 wrote: May I remind you that the first reaction of John is being rude to anyone who isn't a native speaker? That is absolutely not true. I have reviewed this current thread and I do not see any instance of rudeness on my part. As I have explained *most* people appreciate it when offerred corrections - be it code, language or whatever. I certainly appreciate corrections of my mistakes, and on occassion people have taken the time to thank me for the time I take to correct theirs. That is what collaboration is about. You have explicitly asked me not to correct you - and I respect that request - I will not do so in future. However, if I see you giving erroneous advice to a third party I may interject with my own opinion. I'm sorry that you feel this way. I would still like to work with you - and that means I appreciate constructive criticism from anyone, about anything. For example, we don't often speak German in Guix, but if we were to do so, I would be very grateful to you, as a native German speaker, if you would correct me when I make a grammatical mistake. Regards, John -- Avoid eavesdropping. Send strong encrypted email. PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3 fingerprint = 8797 A26D 0854 2EAB 0285 A290 8A67 719C 2DE8 27B3 See http://sks-keyservers.net or any PGP keyserver for public key.