On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 08:16:34AM +1100, Carlo Zancanaro wrote: > On Mon, Feb 27 2017, Ricardo Wurmus wrote > > Also note that icedtea-6 will eventually be removed (as it will no > > longer receive upstream updates) and the other icedtea* packages should > > no longer use inheritance to make that possible. > > The 'install-keystore phase will have to be moved to icedtea-7, then, > where the same code will be required. The phase will have to move at > some point anyway, so I don't think this is particularly significant > that it's currently in icedtea-6. Off-topic, but I'd like for this to happen ASAP. Icedtea-6 is currently unsupported and exploitable bugs continue to be discovered.