On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 04:32:18PM +0200, Efraim Flashner wrote: > Its my pleasure to announce that guix now has all the code necessary to > support aarch64! Currently support is limited to the core-updates > branch, but that shouldn't be too much of a problem, since currently > everything needs to be built from source. > > For those interested in the numbers, I built (at least) 13 copies of the > bootstrap binaries while attempting to pin down bugs. I'm using an > Odroid-C2 with Debian as a base and a 32GB SD card. After supplying > dependencies and running bootstrap and configure, make takes about 25 > minutes. It takes almost 16 hours, starting from an empty store, to > build all the way to hello. The board has a base of 2GB of RAM, about > 256 MB of which is used for graphics, but I somehow managed to enable zram, > which I'm guessing helped. Wow, awesome! I'm going to try it in QEMU.