On Fri, Jan 06, 2017 at 10:46:39AM +0100, Alex Sassmannshausen wrote: >Hello, > >Guile has a dev room at FOSDEM this year — for a whole day! The dev >room will be on Sunday. > >Whilst organising it, we had the idea that it would be fun to have a >Guile/Guix user & dev dinner on the Saturday evening. I'm hereby >officially opening registration for that :-D > >I have not chosen a restaurant yet, but it will be something that >provides a varietary of dietary options (omnivore, veggie, vegan). If >you are interested in coming along, just drop me a line to confirm. > >So — who's in for Guile social dinner on Saturday 4 February 2017 in >Brussels? I'll be gladly there! S_W