There's a tricky conflict in the ncurses package definition between master and core-updates. On core-updates, there is 57742b35dc026 (gnu: ncurses: Install pkg-config ‘.pc’ files.), and on master, it's d230cf61f6a (gnu: ncurses: support mingw.). The mingw commit added some conditionals relating to mingw, and I'm not sure if the pkg-config change should be applied for mingw builds or not. Can you give me advice about how to resolve this, or merge master into core-updates yourself? There are a few other conflicts, but they are easy to resolve.