On Wed, Nov 09, 2016 at 12:07:10PM -0600, Lukas Gradl wrote: > I would like to apologize for my long silence. I am currently facing > somewhat of a crisis in my professional life, which is taking a lot of > my time and energy. > > Chris Marusich writes: > > > What's the status of this patch series? Especially since Ring just > > recently became an official GNU package [1], it would be super nice to > > have it in GNU Guix! > > > > [1] https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/ring/2016-11/msg00004.html > > I agree this is very exciting. Unfortunately, I am afraid that I will > not have the time to finish this patch series in the near future. I > have been working on this in my spare time which I have to dedicate to > other purposes right now. I am very sorry about this. > > If anyone would like to work on this patch series, please feel free to > claim it as your own. I hope my work will be of some use. If nobody > picks it up, I will be very happy to come back to it, but that will most > likely not happen within the next two months. > > I am sorry to tell you this only now, I should have come forward with > this earlier. Hi Lukas, there's really no need to apologize. We are happy for any help we can get :) I'm sure somebody will be happy to pick this up! Thank you for your work so far! I wish you good luck and I hope to see you again when you have more free time. Leo