On Sun, Nov 06, 2016 at 11:47:37PM +0100, Ludovic Courtès wrote: > Hello! > > GNU Guile and Guix will have their own track half a day at FOSDEM this > year for the second time. > > If you work on a cool project that uses Guile, if you’ve come up with > nice generic abstractions or crazy macros, if you have a fun compiler or > VM hack, or if you’re pushing Guix and GuixSD beyond the limits of > awesomeness, please consider talking about it at FOSDEM! > > There are 11 days left to send a proposal for a talk; see the call for > proposals that Pjotr posted earlier: > > https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2016-10/msg00924.html > > We encourage submissions from people in communities usually > underrepresented in free software, including women, people in sexual > minorities, people with disabilities, and people not from Western Europe > or North America. We will apply FOSDEM’s Code of Conduct as described > at . > > See you there! :-) > > Ludo’. It looks like we're scheduled for Saturday. https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2016-October/002469.html -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted