all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* is Linux.DDoS.93 unable to work?
@ 2016-09-30 17:47 ng0
From: ng0 @ 2016-09-30 17:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

https://vms.drweb.com/virus/?_is=1&i=8598428

As far as I see it, Guix as GuixSD and systems with just Guix but with
software/files which is coming from Guix assumed by this trojan to exist in
'normal' locations should not be able to get infected,
is this observation correct? I did not feel like this is a case which
should go to the -security list, as it's a general question.