Hi! Le Tue, 13 Sep 2016 12:09:42 +0000, ng0 a écrit : > I can not apply this patch with git am. Can you resend the patch as an > appended file created with git format-patch or something similar, and > not inlined? That's surprising: the patch was generated by `git format-patch` and sent via `git send-email`. My mail client is Claws Mail and it allows me to save the email I previously sent to a file in mbox format, which applies without problem with `git am`. Anyway, please find it re-attached to this mail. Best regards, -- ELB