On Thu, Sep 01, 2016 at 03:57:13PM +0200, Ricardo Wurmus wrote: > > Thompson, David writes: > > > Does anyone know what we are missing to be able to package android > > tools? > > Given the current state of our support for Java I’d say we mostly need > more Java packages in Guix. A first big step would be to package enough > to be able to build Maven from source (no cheating). > > ~~ Ricardo > > If anyone wants to play around with f-droid, I have it packaged in my GUIX_PACKAGE_PATH, waiting to be tested more before breaking it down into patches and submitting it. Of course currently building apks doesn't work, and I haven't really tested much of the functionality yet. -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted