Hi Mark, On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 04:03:26AM -0400, Mark H Weaver wrote: >Hello Guix, > >Here's a preliminary patch to add support for hibernation. To enable >it, you'll also need to add a line like this to your 'operating-system' >definition. > > (kernel-arguments '("resume=/dev/sda2")) > >Where the device named is a swap partition. > >WARNING: Since this is preliminary work, I recommend that the first time >you test this, be prepared for the possibility that resume will fail. >So far I've only tested it with simple partitions, without encryption or >RAID. > >It may be that we should add a dedicated 'resume-device' field to the >'operating-system'. Thoughts? That sounds useful. Small note, in all cases I have seen it was using swap partition - it could be good default value when finished. S_W