On Sat, Aug 13, 2016 at 10:15:58AM +0300, Manolis Ragkousis wrote: > On 08/10/16 22:49, Leo Famulari wrote: > > Since this required me to re-sign these commits, will somebody please > > review the differences between WIP-core-updates and core-updates-next, > > to make sure I've done the right thing? > > > > When I get the "okay", I will rename the branch to core-updates, and > > then it will be "open for business" :) > > Seems good to me. My local changes apply cleanly to the new branch and > my patches work as expected. Thanks for your review, Manolis. I've renamed WIP-core-updates to core-updates, and deleted core-updates-next.