On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 12:53:15PM +0200, Vincent Legoll wrote: > And actually the patch is wrong, I think it's missing a closing paren > for python2-pythondialog... I re-wrote it using the 'python2-variant' system, as attached. Does it work for you? I'm not sure if that's the right approach, but the resulting package for python2-pythondialog has the same result as before. What I mean is that I was able to download a substitute from Hydra for it, even with this new package definition. Also, I noticed that the Python 3 and Python 2 versions of this software tend to be released concurrently, so I made the Python 2 package take the version of the Python 3 package. Do you think that will work?