all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Shepherd fails on core-updates
@ 2016-07-31  8:03 Andreas Enge
From: Andreas Enge @ 2016-07-31  8:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Something embarrassing:
shepherd does not build on arm in core-updates:
   http://hydra.gnu.org:3000/build/1246005

Andreas

* Re: Shepherd fails on core-updates
@ 2016-07-31  9:13 ` Andreas Enge
From: Andreas Enge @ 2016-07-31  9:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

On Sun, Jul 31, 2016 at 10:03:32AM +0200, Andreas Enge wrote:
> shepherd does not build on arm in core-updates:
>    http://hydra.gnu.org:3000/build/1246005

Well, in an effort to provide the logs of the failing tests, I compiled
on my novena, and the tests do pass! I will restart it once again.

The same happens for python2-alembic - it builds without problem on my
x86_64.

@ 2016-07-31 11:21 ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2016-07-31 11:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andreas Enge; +Cc: guix-devel

Andreas Enge <andreas@enge.fr> skribis:

> Something embarrassing:
> shepherd does not build on arm in core-updates:
>    http://hydra.gnu.org:3000/build/1246005

This is a non-deterministic test failure:

  http://bugs.gnu.org/23811

Ludo’.