all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: Leo Famulari <leo@famulari.name>
To: "Ludovic Courtès" <ludo@gnu.org>
Cc: guix-devel <guix-devel@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: SourceForge URLs changed
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 16:58:26 -0400	[thread overview]

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 10:58:00PM -0400, Leo Famulari wrote:
> I can begin updating the URLs. It will be a good chance to stretch my
> Guile a little bit. But, feel free to beat me to it :)

There is just enough variety in the new URLs that I don't know how to
approach it programmatically. So, I'm doing it by hand, which is not
much fun. Please help :)

I've attached the list of bad packages, which includes the ones I've
done so far. If you want to fix some of them, please pick a section of
the alphabet and reply to claim it, so we don't duplicate effort.