On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 02:17:52PM +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote: > Leo Famulari skribis: > > It works for version 3.18.2! Attached. > > Cool, let’s commit this one as a starting point! I found it only works from within GNOME. In i3, it fails like this: http://paste.lisp.org/display/318375 It never exits. It just hangs open after printing those warnings and errors. I don't know if that's acceptable or not. > Did we eventually figure out where/how this thing looks for typelib > file/gobject-introspection data? It seems to be a “simple matter” of > telling it where to look for whatever it’s looking for. :-) Working on it... > Make sure to add a license header, but otherwise LGTM, thanks! Revision attached!