On 2016-06-12(10:51:14+0200), Ludovic Courtès wrote: > Leo Famulari skribis: > > > If your SSL / TLS provider is mbedTLS (formerly PolarSSL), there is a > > bug in curl [CVE-2016-3739] that allows an attacker to bypass the full > > certificate check by presenting any valid certificate. > > > > So, you might think are connecting to https://example.com, when in fact > > the attacker has a certificate for any other domain. > > > > We don't package mbedTLS, but I still think we should provide the fixed > > source code. > > OTOH this will incur additional grafting for no reason, WDYT? > > Thanks, > Ludo’. > fyi, mbedtls is on my list of packages to do, as the webserver hiawatha depends on it. Should I announce once it is packaged and the cve fix can be applied afterwards? -- ♥Ⓐ ng0 For non-prism friendly talk find me on psyced.org / loupsycedyglgamf.onion