After installing OpenTTD, the game asks for a download of OpenGFX (GPL2 licensed) which can be done in application. Now this is not the way this is handled usually, and it is also stated in a comment in the package (games.scm:1926), should we - even if it is just temporarily - point out that OpenGFX is not included, or should it just be added and users will notice through an package update and not a comment on it? -- ♥Ⓐ ng0 For non-prism friendly talk find me on psyced.org / loupsycedyglgamf.onion