On Sun, Jun 05, 2016 at 11:15:59AM +0200, Andreas Enge wrote: > On Sun, Jun 05, 2016 at 10:24:18AM +0300, Efraim Flashner wrote: > > To be fair, it was only the arm build that took 3.5 hours, i686 and > > x86_64 both took about an hour. > > What took 3,5 hours was the "evaluation" on hydra: The time between the > moment I made hydra look at wip-qt, and the moment the first compilation > of a package started, and this at a time where hydra had nothing else > to do. So I do not think it makes sense to continue working in the wip-qt > branch on hydra and to evaluate it ever so often, even more so since so far > nothing depends on it and we will for the time being keep the monolithic > qt-5; you may as well work locally as for other packages. > Ok, I wasn't aware that it took hydra that long to actually start working on the next package set. > By the way, dropping the examples made for a factor of 2 in the compilation > time; a nice improvement! > > Andreas > -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted