Hello, > Small update for GNU Octave. Hopefully in the future we can include the > GUI. I'm not a guix developer, neither a guix user yet, but I follow #guix and this list, to get prepared :) and read good advice and good guile scheme techniques... So, starting with version 4.0.x, octave _does_ include a GUI by default, and it launches itself using this GUI by default [which is a terrible shame afaic, but that's not the opinion of the octave developers]. So the GUI is in your package, and people who would want to use octave the good old way, in a terminal or in emacs inferior mode much launch it with the --no-gui option. Hope this info is useful, David