On Sat, 26 Mar 2016 18:50:53 -0700 Christopher Allan Webber wrote: > Leo Famulari writes: > > [...] > > Now there's a license name bound to cause some confusion! > > It looks free... I think it would be okay to push. But maybe if only > one or two packages use it it would be better to just use the > non-copyleft license option? > I went and doublechecked the license, because I've heard in the past it's not actually a copyleft license. According to wikipedia[0], it is not copyleft, but is GPL compatable, and recognized by the FSF. The language of the license does allow for not buying the author a beer. [0] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beerware -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted