On Sat, 5 Mar 2016 00:45:58 +0100 Andreas Enge wrote: > Hello, > > the attached patch updates vigra to a recent git snapshot. Yesterday I > had created an additional package vigra-rc, but since the current vigra > does not build any more, I think we may as well replace it. If I got the > version numbers right, things should update smoothly to this vigra and > later to 1.11.0. > > With yesterday's package libreoffice built correctly. Since today vigra > rebuilt, I am trying it once again to be sure and will let a build of > libreoffice run overnight. > > Till then, I am taking comments. > > Andreas > I tried to apply this to check if libreoffice-5.1.1 would build successfully, but I got the following error: Applying: gnu: vigra: Update to a development snapshot. error: patch failed: gnu/packages/image.scm:1 error: gnu/packages/image.scm: patch does not apply Patch failed at 0001 gnu: vigra: Update to a development snapshot. The copy of the patch that failed is found in: .git/rebase-apply/patch -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted