On Sun, Feb 28, 2016 at 04:12:57PM +0100, Jessica Tallon wrote: > I've attached the package so if someone would like to continue, please > do so, I won't be. Thanks for your work and suggestions those who've > helped me get this far with packaging it :) I've learnt a lot about it. I added a wrapper which provides getopt (as well as the rest of 'util-linux/bin') to the script at run-time. Is there a way to only provide the single executable 'getopt'? Either way, I think it's a better solution than propagating util-linux, since the wrapper keeps util-linux out of the user's profile. What do people think?