On Tue, 09 Feb 2016 14:28:35 -0800 Christopher Allan Webber wrote: > Jan Nieuwenhuizen writes: > > [...] > > Now this looks like a lot of fun! > > Some of these lines are over 80 characters though.. could you fix that? > > I tried running this though and the patch it provided didn't seem to > apply. The patch isn't registered in gnu-system.am, so that should be why. > I also see it's doing manual cp to /usr/games/laby and > etc... but could that really work? Shouldn't it be copying to the > output directory in the store instead? > > Maybe adding your own install step to the build phases would be nicest > here? > > Anyway, would love to see this packaged, and play with it myself! > That's all I have to add, other than I'm also looking forward to playing the game. -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted