all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* FOSDEM soon!
@ 2016-01-04 23:00 Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2016-01-04 23:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Guix-devel

Howdy!

There’ll be “a few” Guix talks at FOSDEM:

  Saturday morning:

  https://fosdem.org/2016/schedule/event/a_gentle_introduction_to_functional_package_management_with_gnu_guix/
  https://fosdem.org/2016/schedule/event/guixdistro/
  https://fosdem.org/2016/schedule/event/guixmodules/

  Saturday afternoon:

  https://fosdem.org/2016/schedule/event/deployments_with_gnu_guix/
  https://fosdem.org/2016/schedule/event/guix_tox,_a_functional_version_of_tox/

  Sunday noon:

  https://fosdem.org/2016/schedule/event/hpc_bigdata_gnu_guix/

And, of course, I expect an all-time high number of Guix folks out
there.  :-)  So, if you’re coming, make sure to follow:

This is the place where GNU hackers coordinate for dinner and such.

Ludo’.

* Re: FOSDEM soon!
@ 2016-01-24 13:25 ` Andreas Enge
From: Andreas Enge @ 2016-01-24 13:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ludovic Courtès; +Cc: Guix-devel

On Tue, Jan 05, 2016 at 12:00:38AM +0100, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> There’ll be “a few” Guix talks at FOSDEM:

This is actually quite dramatic; Saturday there will be an exciting and full
programme in the Guile/Guix devroom, and the links you give mention talks
in the Python and HPC sessions. So we will miss the keynotes and have no time
for other interesting events!

Looking forward to seeing so many of you,

Andreas

PS: It would be nice if people from the mailing list who are not speaking
    would give away that they are coming, so that we can get to know
    each other better in the Guix community!

* Re: FOSDEM soon!
@ 2016-01-24 17:12   ` Andreas Enge
From: Andreas Enge @ 2016-01-24 17:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ludovic Courtès; +Cc: Guix-devel

I just registered for the keysigning party at FOSDEM:
   https://fosdem.org/2016/keysigning/
If you intend to participate, today (whatever this means...) is the last
day for uploading the key.

Andreas