I've been holding on to these for a bit, waiting to integrate them before submitting them. cmocka: This is supposed to be used by mpv for running the tests, but the tests fail. Since mpv works I wasn't super motivated to try to get it to work, but I'm guessing other programs might also use it. python-efl: There are a couple of programs that rely on this, none of which are packaged in guix (obviously). The one that I can think of is econnman, an enlightenment front-end to connman, which I was unable to determine if it had been absorbed by the enlightenemnt codebase in the time since econnman's last release. -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted