On Thu, 14 Jan 2016 11:08:08 +0100 Ricardo Wurmus wrote: > This makes it possible to build “gnunet-gtk” with the latest version of > GTK+. I chose to disable the three tests, because they require an X > server with libGL support for software rendering. I couldn’t get this > to work even after adding “xorg-server” and “mesa”, and starting Xvfb > before tests. > > Patches for “gnunet-gtk” follow later (they also require changes to > our “gnunet” package). > > ~~ Ricardo > I see that in the inputs you've changed gtk+ from 2 to 3. `guix refresh -l glade` doesn't show any programs that depend on glade currently, so if something needs a gtk+-2 version later they could add back the 3.8 version. -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted