On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 04:10:15PM +0100, anonymiss wrote: > The current state is: > gnunet-gtk would theoretically build, but glade3-3.18.x (3.18.3 in this > case) is not building correctly, it fails at where I tried to include > documentation. glade3 with libgladeui is a dependency, as can be seen > in https://notabug.org/anonymiss/libertad-overlay/net-misc/gnunet-gtk > as an example source). > I am sorry I can't solve it myself, but I'd like to see how my almost > finished recipes are improved. I added docbook-xsl to the glade package definition and the build phase succeeded. It failed the check phase with a bunch of these messages: "Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display:" I don't use GNOME so I don't know how to proceed. Any ideas? I've attached tests/test-suite.log.